Monaco's Direction des Affaires Culturelles announces its summer schedule.
The Forum des Artistes de Monaco starts the Government's program of summer cultural events on 1st June, followed by the two annual festivals:
- International Organ Festival, 1st July to 12th August
- Fort Antoine in the City theatre festival, 16th July to 20th August
Planning ahead for autumn, the Direction des Affaires Culturelles also announced:
- the "atelier Schlomoff 100 portraits et plus si affinites", 28th September to 21st October
- 17th European Heritage Day, 14th October, dedicated to Prince Albert 1er with the theme Science, Light and Peace
- La Noche Buena baroque music concert, 12th December at the Chapelle de la Visitation