Ni Box night club is changing its name to Life Club Monaco.
Ni Box, Patrice Pastor's leisure centre, is changing the name of its night club. Opened 25th April 2010, the bar-disco never seemed to really find its niche, so a new managing director has been appointed and a relaunch is planned for 12th July under the name Life Club @ Ni Box.
Monaco's clubbers are sure to recognize the name of the recently appointed head whose mission is to turn the venue around. Richard Borfiga stepped into the position shortly after the Grand Prix. His previous club Kare(ment) was a popular night spot in what is now Cafe Llorca in the Grimaldi Forum. He's also in charge of the MICS clubbing show that takes over the Principality in November.
A number of changes have taken place in anticipation of Life Club's launch. The outdoor terrace has been given a make over and can now seat 250 people. A jetty has also been built onto it so that clubbers can make their arrival by boat.
Borfiga says that the clientele is to be more select than it used to be in Kare(ment), and he foresees visitors using the venue during 3 different times of day, each with its own unique atmosphere:
- 17:00 to 20:00, Life Is A Beach afternoons on the terrace, somewhere to end the long summer days, beach wear and casual dress
- 20:00 to midnight, Play Your Life in the bar lounge with a more intimate ambiance as the sun sets, preparing for a night of partying
- midnight to 5:00, Life Never Ends in a night spot capable of welcoming 1000 clubbers for parties, DJs and dancing
- July and August, daily, 17:00 to 5:00
- winter, 3 days per week
- reservations and information 06 17 57 62 15 and 377 97 98 77 77
- website still under construction at: Life Club Monaco