Holiday program for children.
From 7th July to 2nd September, make the most of a visit to Monaco's Oceanographic Museum. The wonders of marine life are introduced to visiting children in an entertaining and fun way, with experts on hand to answer questions (in French).
- 10:00-11:30, meet the tortoises, 2nd floor panoramic terrace
- 11:00, feed the fish, basement aquarium
- 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00 and 17:00, touch a starfish, stroke a shark, meet at ground floor entry hall, 5 euros supplement, limited to 15 places
- 14:00 and 16:00, guide to the exhibitions, meet at the ground floor entrance hall
- 13:00 and 17:00, sea cinema (French language short films), meet in the ground floor conference room
You can download a full program of activities and films from the venue website: Institut Oceanographique programme des vacances d'ete 2012.