Places to go in Monaco and Monte Carlo
Delivered to your email box first thing on Thursday morning.
October 15th Newsletter
Without music, life would be a mistake (1)
The Journee du Patrimoine takes place on Sunday, when many buildings normally closed to the public open their doors. Highlights this year include guided tours of four establishments, all of which require registration beforehand:
- La Vigie Villa and Gardens above Monte Carlo Beach Hotel, phone +377 98 98 20 51
- Monaco Yacht Club, phone +377 93 10 63 00
- Princess Grace Dance Academy, phone +377 93 30 70 40
- patrol with the Maritime Police, phone +377 98 98 46 51
Finally, for those of you who are searching for a combination of grand gastronomic cuisine and healthy eating, Joel Robuchon restaurant has just the thing. Its Food and Life menu consists of 8 gluten-free vegetarian dishes and costs 98 euros per person. Bon appetit!
What's in the diary ....
Thursday: Tango at the beach.
Saturday: The Intern.
Sunday: Harp gala concert.
Coming up next week, Russian ballet images, salons for home and living and luxury packaging.
For lots more suggestions, visit maBoum's 7 day listing and enjoy your weekend.
(1) This week's quote is by German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, born this day 1844.