Track side restaurants and last minute tickets.
It's Monaco Grand Prix time again, and if you've not booked your seat for the most exciting F1 race of the season, maBoum is here to help you find your last minute deal.
First, there are a few grandstand spaces left for Sunday's race:
- Stand K, high seats, 450 euros
- Stand L, high seats with view of the pits, 450 euros
- Stand O, high seats, 450 euros
- Stand T, high seats with view of the pits, 450 euros
- Stand V, 420 euros
- Rocher sector, 70 euros
As for restaurant and hotel deals we've listed a selection below that have confirmed their prices, as well as a few other places that have views of the track, but haven't yet confirmed availability. Click through to find out more about the deals, and contact the individual venue for information about watching the races on Thursday or Saturday.
Watching the race on Sunday
- 1600 euros, 2 people, breakfast, lunch, open bar
Port Palace Hotel
- 1100 euros, buffet lunch, open bar
Hotel de Paris
- Six options, 630-1390 euros
- 400-750 euros, 3 options, meal and welcome drink
- 400 euros, lunch, open bar
Pacific Grill Monte Carlo
- 390 euros, buffet and wine
Cafe de Paris
- Menu 280 euros incl. drinks
- 130 euros street level, 600 euros roof top
- JCI Monaco Top Gear F1 Grand Prix 2012
In addition to the deals listed above, the following places may also have seats available:
For a list of parties and special events, click through to our updated story here: parties and special events.