Gout de France 2017
Venue: Several places in Monaco
French food festival returns to Monaco
For the third consecutive year restaurants in Monaco are participating in the celebration of French gastronomy, Gout de France / Good France.
Participating restaurateurs have each designed a dinner menu promoting French style culinary excellence.
In Monaco 12 chefs are involved:
- Marcel Ravin of Blue Bay
- Thierry Paludetto of Beefbar
- Franck Lafon of Cafe de Paris
- Jean-Claude Brugel of l'Hirondelle
- Henri Geraci of Montgolfière
- Laurent Colin of l'Intempo
- Benoit Witz of Vistamar
- Pascal Brizzi of Quai des Artistes
- Philippe Joannès of Saphir24
- Dominique Lory of Louis XV Alain Ducasse
- Gilles Brunner of Lycee Technique Hotelier
- Pascal Silman of Sensais
The event was initiated after UNESCO listed the Gallic multi-course meal as a "world intangible heritage" and involves chefs from around the world.
If you'd like to see what's on the menu in participating restaurants, visit: Gout de France: Monaco restaurant menus.
For more information visit the event website at: Gout de France.