Don't miss out on the parties.
Here's our quick guide to parties and related events for Monaco Grand Prix 2015. The listing isn't exhaustive, as the whole of the Principality becomes a party town, with private events, hospitality and entertainment everywhere. So whatever you do and wherever you go, enjoy the atmosphere.
If you're more interested in where to watch the race, we have some ideas on our Grand Prix viewing and eating page.
- Le monde de la F1 vu par Flavio Briatore
- World Stars Charity Football Match
- Grand Prix with Monte Carlo Whisky Society
- F1 Quiz
- Sunset Monaco beach parties
- Warm Up Parties @ Sea Lounge
- Brasserie de Monaco
VIP area phone 06 35 12 75 70
- Rock Monte Carlo Party: Magnum
- Iconic Party ft. Nello Simioli
- Opening party
- Amber Lounge Monaco
- VIP Room parties
- Amber Lounge U*nite
- DJ Franco Jannone
- Rock Monte Carlo Party: Solomun
- Armand de Brignac ft. Marc Ronson
- So Cold
- Rock Monte Carlo Party: Tony Humphries
- Philipp Plein official party
- Ministry of Sound official party
- Douglas Brandalise
- Rock Monte Carlo Party: Jamie Jones
- Fatboy Slim
- Gregori Klosman
- Closing party
Every evening from 21 to 24 May, Joseph is open for drinks, bbq and DJ music. Special party on Saturday 23 May includes dinner and live music for 145 euros per person, excluding drinks. For more information phone +377 97 98 49 70 or 06 98 08 68 16, and email info[at]josephmonaco.mc.